Skip to main content

How to be a positive mom at home

freepik.com
Let's face it, we all know being a mom can sometimes be very challenging at times.

Taking care of a child is no joke, especially if they are more than one.

It is also very accurate that children can worry you to the extent that you end up doing things which you might regret so much, and that might also make you look like a bad mother.

I see it very important to use this opportunity to put across tips to help you become a positive mom at home.

Let us quickly check out the tips to help you become a cheerful mother without going much further.

1. Set goals;

Goal setting can be one great way to help you become a better mother than you are today.

Write down what you want to achieve may be on a calendar, and work together with your family as a team to achieve the required result together.

You can inform your kids by letting them know that there is a price coming with the goal when the goal is achieved.

This will make them stay motivated and happy while participating in family activities.

2. Remember to always hug the kids;

This isn't a difficult one. Let your kids always have it in their minds that you love them so much, and the only way of doing this is by showing it through your actions.

Grab and hug them each time you are at your lowest and feel very depressed.

There is no way they will see you as not a positive mom when you have this loving attitude.

3. Let go of all negative energy;

Having lousy energy can be destructive to you and your kids if care is not taken. Never allow that to swallow you up.

Keeping this energy will only allow you to be a bad parent to your kids, leading them to be very afraid or timid when around you.

4. Be grateful;

freepik.com

Be grateful instead of complaining about your problems and feeling depressed about them.

Show gratitude in even the least of things you can find every day.

Never let your kids see you going out mad at any incident you might not be approved of.

5. Avail yourself always to encouraging them;

Life is tough, and so it will be for your kids. And when this happens, they will need someone who can always be there to counsel them and cheer them up.

It could be any problem; even the slightest things that you might think are nothing could actually be a big deal to them so be always prepared.

The world would be theirs to conquer when they know that you are there to help them pick themselves up when they fall.

6. Get enough sleep;

When weighed down with lack of sleep, it could really have harmful effects on us.

This could make us less happy and very stressed out where we might take that out on our kids, making them feel that we do not love them.

This claim can be backed by the research conducted by the University of Michigan.

In the research, they revealed that having an excellent one-hour sleep can make one happier than earning $60,000 more in an annual salary.

When you follow the tips listed above, you will indeed be seen as a cheerful mother, making your children very happy with you.

Note that these tips also work for fathers as well.

Thanks for reading.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Easy Way To Fix Floating Floor Gaps under $60

  In one way or the other, most of us have faced the problem of having gaps develop between planks on our floors. Thus if you have laminate or engineering floor, you will be familiar with this problem.    image from floorgapfixer.com It is a problem I face most often, and I will show you an easy step-by-step way you can fix this yourself for under $100! We face this problem mainly because laminate or engineered wood flooring has been designed to expand and contract during seasonal changes in weather conditions. The floors, according to the designs, have not been nailed to the subframe so this expansion and contraction is common.   I recently just found out that many face this problem too. Hence, this article to help solve this problem. It was terrible when I first discovered this problem; I had gaps like an inch long on my floor. I contacted a carpenter to come to fix it, and that cost me a lot. So when this started happening again, I took to the internet to find out

HOW TO INSTALL PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER (2024)

  Peel and stick wallpapers are fast becoming a new trend, and everybody seems to be joining this trend. I didn't know this was a trend until I visited my brother-in-law one day for his daughter's birthday, and I was astonished when I saw the wallpapers on his wall. It was really breathtaking, and I decided that I must get there, peel and stick wallpapers and transform my house as soon as possible. I got back home in the evening and started researching this peel-and-stick wallpaper and how I could install it. Fortunately for me, I was able to find all the information I was looking for and decided to buy the peel and stick wallpapers right away. I wrote this piece to show you an effortless step-by-step procedure on how you can install a peel and stick wallpaper all by yourself without calling in a handyman and, in the process saving you money. The peel and stick wallpapers are about 18ft long and 20.5 inches wide. Since you now know the measurements of one

How to make kids fall asleep fast

freepik.com Here is how I finally decided to look for ways to make my kids fall asleep fast. I was done with lunch for the kids; the older one, who is 7, started shouting throughout the house, and the little one, who is 4, also joined with his crying, and it was just too much for me to bear. I knew all that was going on because they had nothing to do, and it's not because they hadn't eaten too. You can imagine how furious I became to the extent that I had to start looking around for answers immediately. Quickly, I grabbed my phone to start making some calls to friends who had been in the game for a while before me, I mean the parenting game. To be honest, I was shocked I didn't know all these tips because when I started implementing them, I finally had the peace of mind I always had, which also helped the kids a lot. After all, they got to sleep and relax a bit. I am delighted to share this with the world through this platform. But before we dive into how you can make your