Skip to main content

7 signs he has lots of love for you

It is very confusing to, at times, know if your partner has lots of love for you as he claims, and you may be wondering how you can know his true intention because no one would like to be in a relationship that wouldn’t be leading anywhere.

This post will address this haunting problem that most of us face suggesting the signs to look out for to know if he really loves you for sure and will want to spend the rest of his life with you.

Here are some of the signs to look out for below;

     1.  He listens to you;
A man who truly loves you will always listen and remember little details about you. Whether it is your birthday, your childhood best friends’ name, or anything very personal to you.

He does everything possible not to forget anything you tell him.

     2. He always takes your advice;

Most men do not like people telling them what to do unless the advice comes from someone they love and appreciate.

So if your man considers your advice and always thinks through the suggestions you give him, it is probably because he loves and cares about you a lot.

     3. He invests in you;

Investing in you doesn’t have to be financial if that’s the thought that first came to your mind after reading the point.

Though if he readily supports you financially, that also counts.

Apart from that, the investment can come in other forms.

If he puts you first before any other thing of importance to him, it is a sign that he truly loves you a lot.

For instance, if he has something of importance to do with his friends but he chooses to be with you instead without you asking is one way to know he has good intentions towards you.

     4. He protects you;

cc. pexels.com

Men are, if I may say ‘’made’’ to protect people they love and not people they like.

He will go to any extent to put himself in front of that danger if he sees you might be hurt.

You will notice that if, for instance, you happen to be walking in a dark alley at night together and someone approaches suspiciously, he will quickly jump to your front to prevent you from getting attacked or hurt.

     5. He compromises;

If a man truly loves you, he wouldn’t think twice about sacrificing for you. His aim will just be to see you happy, so he will not care about putting anything aside that will hinder you from becoming happy.

     6. He gets a little jealous;

Everyone gets jealous, especially when they think they are about to lose someone they care for. If a guy shows jealousy when he sees you talking with another guy or on the phone, he's probably a keeper.

Some may assume confronting you with that may look like they are controlling, so instead, they will ask you questions about it later on when they see it is best to.

     7. He wants to create memories with you;

We all love to have fun, and the best way, which is more enjoyable, is doing it with someone you really love.

If he always involves you in spending time together, it could be a road trip, hiking, beach, or any other activity that you will remember forever, know that he values and loves you very much.

These are just some signs that will let you know whether you are wasting your time in a relationship.

I hope this helps.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Easy Way To Fix Floating Floor Gaps under $60

  In one way or the other, most of us have faced the problem of having gaps develop between planks on our floors. Thus if you have laminate or engineering floor, you will be familiar with this problem.    image from floorgapfixer.com It is a problem I face most often, and I will show you an easy step-by-step way you can fix this yourself for under $100! We face this problem mainly because laminate or engineered wood flooring has been designed to expand and contract during seasonal changes in weather conditions. The floors, according to the designs, have not been nailed to the subframe so this expansion and contraction is common.   I recently just found out that many face this problem too. Hence, this article to help solve this problem. It was terrible when I first discovered this problem; I had gaps like an inch long on my floor. I contacted a carpenter to come to fix it, and that cost me a lot. So when this started happening again, I took to the internet to find out

HOW TO INSTALL PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER (2024)

  Peel and stick wallpapers are fast becoming a new trend, and everybody seems to be joining this trend. I didn't know this was a trend until I visited my brother-in-law one day for his daughter's birthday, and I was astonished when I saw the wallpapers on his wall. It was really breathtaking, and I decided that I must get there, peel and stick wallpapers and transform my house as soon as possible. I got back home in the evening and started researching this peel-and-stick wallpaper and how I could install it. Fortunately for me, I was able to find all the information I was looking for and decided to buy the peel and stick wallpapers right away. I wrote this piece to show you an effortless step-by-step procedure on how you can install a peel and stick wallpaper all by yourself without calling in a handyman and, in the process saving you money. The peel and stick wallpapers are about 18ft long and 20.5 inches wide. Since you now know the measurements of one

How to make kids fall asleep fast

freepik.com Here is how I finally decided to look for ways to make my kids fall asleep fast. I was done with lunch for the kids; the older one, who is 7, started shouting throughout the house, and the little one, who is 4, also joined with his crying, and it was just too much for me to bear. I knew all that was going on because they had nothing to do, and it's not because they hadn't eaten too. You can imagine how furious I became to the extent that I had to start looking around for answers immediately. Quickly, I grabbed my phone to start making some calls to friends who had been in the game for a while before me, I mean the parenting game. To be honest, I was shocked I didn't know all these tips because when I started implementing them, I finally had the peace of mind I always had, which also helped the kids a lot. After all, they got to sleep and relax a bit. I am delighted to share this with the world through this platform. But before we dive into how you can make your