Skip to main content

5 Incredible Books To Make Your Child Become A Millionaire

image;pexels.com

A lot of wealthy people attribute their success to reading books, and as a good parent, you'd want to prepare your child to also start developing the habit to also become successful in the future.

According to statistics, over 85% of self-made millionaires claim they became millionaires after reading, but what do these wealthy people read which helped them to become successful?

Well, this article is just about that. Our aim is to gather some of the good books these millionaires give their kids to read to help you also prepare a good life for your children when you are no more able to provide for them.

These books are good not only for kids but are good for adults who also want to succeed too.

So here are some of the best books about money to help start tunning your children's mindset about everything that has to do with money.

Books to help make your kids become millionaires

1. Bunny Money by Rosemary Wells;

This is a story which is about two bunny siblings who went out to shop but run out of money before spotting a ballerina box and a pair of vampire's teeth which they wanted to get for their grandma; since they run out of all money, they had on them to even board a bus home, it was almost impossible for them to get their grandma a present.

But through one way or the other, they were able to get the vampire teeth for their grandma; It's a simple-to-follow money management book that will teach your kids to literally start printing their own money even at a tender age.

2. The Go Around Dollar by Barbara Johnston Adams

This book is highly recommended for children from the age of 6 upwards.

the story is about the travels of a dollar bill after a young boy called Matt found the money on his way home from school and used it to buy shoelaces from Eric who also used the money to buy bubble gum, and later on, the money ended up with Jenny as a change.

The story teaches children a lot of things about that dollar with facts and trivia to help your little ones understand and be intrigued about a lot about money.

3. Ultimate Kids Money Book by Neale S. Godfrey

Most parents find it difficult to sit their kids down to talk to them about money, and in some homes, talking about money is taboo; but how can kids grow up to become successful when they dont know anything about money?

If this is your problem, then this book can be a great tool to help you get going.

This book is superb for children aged 5 and up. The book touches on a lot of things relating to money, like credit cards, banks, savings accounts, the federal reserve, and many more. 

The author's main aim for the book is to teach children about the natural consequences of money and how to earn it.

A great book I highly recommend.

4. Show Me The Money by Alvin Hall;

If you want to get your kids to start learning about modern ways of making money with how to also make money through ecommerce, you must get this book for them asap.

The book covers everything on the history of money and focuses on ethics, economics, personal finance, business, debt, and so much more.

It's the kind of book you wish to learn while in school but couldn't.

5. The Kids' Money Book by Jamie Kyle Mcgillian;

If your child is in the age range of 8 to 12, this book can also help him get started with money.

There is a quote by one financial expert who said, ''Dollar bill, people spend their whole life seeking to earn it but won't spend 10 minute seeking to learn it''.

With this quote in mind, one will want to get his kids rightly prepared for money and other important stuff relating to it.

The book covers making a budget, how to invest your earnings, and understanding the difference between needs and wants, with some great stuff on sharing wealth and some exciting details teaching kids how to become entrepreneurs.

There are also some great images also in the book, which makes the book very attractive for kids to always want to keep reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Easy Way To Fix Floating Floor Gaps under $60

  In one way or the other, most of us have faced the problem of having gaps develop between planks on our floors. Thus if you have laminate or engineering floor, you will be familiar with this problem.    image from floorgapfixer.com It is a problem I face most often, and I will show you an easy step-by-step way you can fix this yourself for under $100! We face this problem mainly because laminate or engineered wood flooring has been designed to expand and contract during seasonal changes in weather conditions. The floors, according to the designs, have not been nailed to the subframe so this expansion and contraction is common.   I recently just found out that many face this problem too. Hence, this article to help solve this problem. It was terrible when I first discovered this problem; I had gaps like an inch long on my floor. I contacted a carpenter to come to fix it, and that cost me a lot. So when this started happening again, I took to the internet to find out

HOW TO INSTALL PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER (2024)

  Peel and stick wallpapers are fast becoming a new trend, and everybody seems to be joining this trend. I didn't know this was a trend until I visited my brother-in-law one day for his daughter's birthday, and I was astonished when I saw the wallpapers on his wall. It was really breathtaking, and I decided that I must get there, peel and stick wallpapers and transform my house as soon as possible. I got back home in the evening and started researching this peel-and-stick wallpaper and how I could install it. Fortunately for me, I was able to find all the information I was looking for and decided to buy the peel and stick wallpapers right away. I wrote this piece to show you an effortless step-by-step procedure on how you can install a peel and stick wallpaper all by yourself without calling in a handyman and, in the process saving you money. The peel and stick wallpapers are about 18ft long and 20.5 inches wide. Since you now know the measurements of one

How to make kids fall asleep fast

freepik.com Here is how I finally decided to look for ways to make my kids fall asleep fast. I was done with lunch for the kids; the older one, who is 7, started shouting throughout the house, and the little one, who is 4, also joined with his crying, and it was just too much for me to bear. I knew all that was going on because they had nothing to do, and it's not because they hadn't eaten too. You can imagine how furious I became to the extent that I had to start looking around for answers immediately. Quickly, I grabbed my phone to start making some calls to friends who had been in the game for a while before me, I mean the parenting game. To be honest, I was shocked I didn't know all these tips because when I started implementing them, I finally had the peace of mind I always had, which also helped the kids a lot. After all, they got to sleep and relax a bit. I am delighted to share this with the world through this platform. But before we dive into how you can make your